Hopeful but hopeless? :-)

 Takdak mood nak blog tapi dah delay 2 progress of appointment. Will be fast update punya cerita. Okaylah, jom kita start.

19/12/2020

  • Day 13
  • No more cyst.
  • Lining 6mm.
  • 1 egg size 10mm. Dr.T said I lambat ovulate this month.
  • Result blood test from last post : Lack of Vitamin D (Dr. T prescribed Vit.D drops), High TSH. Need to blood test for TSH again
  • Result blood test husband on MCV/MCH slightly lower sahaja tapi he insist to do blood test for Thalasemia studies (just for his info because last 4 years pun result lebih kurang macam ni). TAK AFFECT KITORANG PUN SINCE RESULT I TAKDAK ISSUE)
  • Did Pap Smear for the first time. Ok sakit sekejap only.
Cost: TBU(5++)


24/12/2020
  • Day 18
  • Lining 8.4mm.
  • Left side 1 egg 20mm. I got  HUCOG Injection to rupture the egg and can start intercourse next day.
  • Thalasemia result belum ada. Wait for next appointment.
  • Result Pap smear lupa tanya, Dr. T did not mentioned anything regarding that, next appointment I nak confirm balik.
  • Go home for TWW and if failed, set appointment on Day2 menses.
Cost: TBU(2++)

TODAY 4/1/2020, Day 10 of TWW. Taktau nak menangis or nak confuse. I do give hope for natural conceive so that I can skip IUI procedure and save money, but yeah looks like macam period dah this morning. It just I am still confused sebab TWW belum berakhir, tapi dah period. Normal ke? I taktau. I just emailed Dr.T for her advice. So, tunggu ja lah.

UPDATE: DR.T suruh wait next few days, if flow biasa then, it is a period, buat appointment day 2 or 3 menses to proceed IUI
 
P/s: Only Allah knows what will happen next :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10-18dpiui

5-9 DPiui